Ex-Goldman Sachs Executive Lays Out Bull Case for Ethereum Rival Solana, Says SOL Best Story Outside of ETH - The Daily Hodl
Former Goldman Sachs executive Raoul Pal says that Solana (SOL) is one of his top altcoin picks, and is potentially the most promising project outside of Ethereum (ETH)....
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Raoul Pal believes that Solana (SOL) is one of his top altcoin picks and has the potential to be the most promising project outside of Ethereum (ETH).
- Pal praises Solana co-founder Anatoly Yakovenko (Toly) for his thought leadership and ability to build bridges in the crypto space.
- Pal notes the engaged developer community and the passion for building the Solana ecosystem.
- Visa recently announced that it is building stablecoin settlement capabilities on Solana, which Pal sees as a positive sign.
- Pal believes that Solana could be a safe bet if digital assets experience another market expansion in the next few years.
The sentiment towards Solana in the article is positive. Raoul Pal expresses his belief in the project's potential and praises its co-founder, Anatoly Yakovenko. The mention of Visa's involvement also indicates a positive outlook.