Crypto Whale Withdraws $116,000,000 Worth of One Altcoin That’s Up 222% in Past Month From Exchanges: Report - The Daily Hodl
A wealthy altcoin holder just withdrew nine figures worth of an Ethereum (ETH)-based crypto asset from exchanges right after parabolic rallies. ...
- A whale holding 21% of the supply of Tellor Tributes (TRB) withdrew approximately $116 million worth of TRB tokens from exchanges.
- The whale conducted three transfers of 100,000 TRB tokens to Binance on September 4th, 9th, and 15th.
- The whale still holds 540,000 TRB, accounting for 21.4% of the circulating supply.
- TRB is the native token for Tellor, a decentralized oracle network that connects Ethereum smart contracts to external data.
- The whale's actions may be an attempt to control most of the liquid TRB tokens to generate high funding rates and receive income from open futures contracts.
- TRB's price has risen by 222% in the last 30 days.
The sentiment of the article is neutral. It provides factual information about a whale withdrawing a significant amount of TRB tokens and speculates on their motives.