Cardano, Solana and XRP See Institutional Inflows While Bitcoin and Ethereum Investments Slide: CoinShares - The Daily Hodl
Digital assets manager CoinShares reports that Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL) and XRP products are bucking the trend of an otherwise pessimistic institutional investment climate....
- Digital assets manager CoinShares reports that Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), and XRP products are defying the pessimistic institutional investment climate.
- Outflows of digital assets have been observed over eight of the last nine weeks, totaling over $450 million.
- Bitcoin (BTC) experienced the heaviest outflows, comprising 85% of the total outflows.
- Ethereum (ETH) products saw outflows of nearly $5 million, while Binance Coin (BNB) and Polygon (MATIC) lost $0.3 million each.
- However, Solana (SOL), Cardano (ADA), and XRP products saw inflows totaling $0.7 million, $0.4 million, and $0.1 million, respectively.
The sentiment of the article is mostly negative, highlighting the outflows of digital assets and the decline in net inflows. However, it also mentions the positive inflows observed for Cardano, Solana, and XRP products.