Billionaire Mark Cuban Suffers $870,000 in Losses to a Crypto Hack: Report - The Daily Hodl
Business magnate Mark Cuban has reportedly been hacked to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of digital assets....
- Business magnate Mark Cuban has been hacked, with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of digital assets stolen from his MetaMask wallet.
- The hack involved the theft of 10 different crypto assets, including Ethereum, Lido staked Ether, SuperRare, Ethereum Name Service tokens, and unspecified stablecoins.
- The transfers were discovered by a pseudonymous crypto sleuth on the blockchain explorer Etherscan.
- Cuban believes he may have downloaded a compromised version of MetaMask, leading to the hack.
- Once notified, Cuban took steps to secure his other assets and moved them to platforms like Coinbase.
- None of Cuban's other accounts were compromised in the hack.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is negative, as it discusses the hacking incident and the loss of valuable digital assets.