100% KYC-Free Debit Cards Will Soon be Available via AnonyCard’s Ongoing ICO
In a remarkable stride towards safeguarding financial privacy, AnonyCard, a well-established Swiss company with roots in IT and financial data analysis dating back to 2004,...
- AnonyCard, a Swiss company with expertise in IT and financial data analysis, has developed a crypto bank card in collaboration with major players in the Swiss financial services industry.
- The card is 100% crypto-based, does not require KYC procedures, and has no payment limits.
- AnonyCard aims to address issues faced by cryptocurrency users, such as intrusive KYC procedures, high fees, limited accessibility, and data breaches.
- The card offers a low transaction fee of 0.1% with an upper limit of 100 USDT per transaction, compared to higher charges associated with traditional credit and debit cards.
- It supports FIAT payments using major cryptocurrencies and plans to accommodate over 100 cryptocurrencies in the future.
- AnonyCard will reward ANCA token holders with 20% of profits derived from transaction fees.
- The company has initiated an ICO for the ANCA token to finance the project, with prices ranging from $0.008 to $0.012 in three stages.
- Future developments include live-streamed events, ANCA trading on Uniswap, and the launch of the AnonyCard app.
The article portrays AnonyCard's development of a crypto bank card as a remarkable stride towards safeguarding financial privacy. It highlights the company's commitment to addressing issues faced by cryptocurrency users and offers a positive outlook for the future developments.