Ledger Launches Institutional Crypto Trading Platform
Tradelink will allow trading on multiple exchanges without the need for on-chain liquidity re-balancing....
- Ledger, a prominent crypto wallet service provider, has announced its new venture called "Tradelink," which aims to revolutionize institutional trading technology.
- Tradelink will streamline operations and boost efficiency by allowing trading on multiple exchanges without the need for on-chain liquidity re-balancing.
- Users will maintain custodial ownership of assets while engaging in off-exchange trading, reducing trading collateral risks and transaction fees.
- Ledger's VP of Enterprise Revenue, Sebastien Badault, emphasizes how Tradelink will empower asset managers, custodians, and exchanges to navigate the changing landscape with confidence.
- Tradelink will be accessible to all Ledger Enterprise clients at no additional cost and will have initial partners such as Laser Digital, Hodl Group, Wyden, Crypto.com, Bitstamp, Huobi, and more.
- Despite recent security concerns, Ledger has closed a $109 Million Series C extension fundraising round, pushing its valuation to $1.4 billion.
- Ledger's vision for Tradelink is to create a future-proof solution that reduces counterparty risk and enables custodial trading for institutional investors.
- Ledger's Trading Operation technology, commitment to transparency, and regulatory compliance position the company at the forefront of the evolving market.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive. It highlights Ledger's new venture, Tradelink, as a revolutionary solution for institutional trading technology. It emphasizes the benefits of Tradelink, such as streamlining operations, reducing risks, and empowering asset managers, custodians, and exchanges. The article also mentions Ledger's recent fundraising success and its commitment to security, transparency, and regulatory compliance.