EU Lays Down Crypto Bank-Capital Rules, Crypto Daily TV 28/6/2023
The deal must be voted on by the EU council and lawmakers to become legislation, a process that can, in practice, take many months....
- Judge rejects Sam Bankman-Fried's motion to dismiss criminal charges against him.
- EU secures a political deal on new bank-capital legislation, including for cryptoassets.
- Binance decides not to delist privacy tokens in Europe.
- Analysis of Bitcoin-Dollar, Ethereum-Dollar, Ripple, and Litecoin-Dollar pairs.
- Upcoming releases: US MBA Mortgage Applications, US EIA Crude Oil Stocks Change, Germany's Gfk Consumer Confidence Survey, Spain's Retail Sales, Japan's Large Retailer Sales, and Japan's Retail Trade.
The sentiment in the article is mostly neutral, providing factual information about various events and market analysis.