Digital Arms in Partnership With Barrett Firearms to Launch Historic Barrett M82A1 NFT Drop
Sydney, Australia, June 28th, 2023, ChainwireIn a first-of-its-kind collaboration, Digital Arms and Barrett Firearms are thrilled to announce the launch of the Barrett M82A1 Non-Fungible......
- Digital Arms and Barrett Firearms have collaborated to launch the Barrett M82A1 Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collection.
- The collection offers collectors a chance to own a piece of digital history with unique digital assets stored on the blockchain.
- The NFT collection is crafted from original 3D CAD files used in the manufacturing of Barrett firearms.
- The Barrett M82A1 NFT is the world's first IP-licensed firearm NFT, offering exclusivity and desirability in the digital collectibles market.
- The NFT drop includes 2222 Barrett M82A1 NFTs, with five distinct skins of varying rarity.
- The public sale begins on June 28th, with early access for whitelist members on June 27th.
- Owning a Barrett M82A1 NFT provides benefits such as being part of an exclusive community and a stake in the blockchain technology world.
Go to publisher site
You May Ask
What is the Barrett M82A1 NFT collection?How many NFTs are included in the drop and when does the public sale start?What benefits do owners of Barrett M82A1 NFTs receive?Who are the collaborators behind the launch of the Barrett M82A1 NFT collection?What is the significance of the Barrett M82A1 NFT being the world's first IP-licensed firearm NFT?