The Elder Scrolls VI Isn't Coming to PlayStation 5, Won't Release Before 2026 - Decrypt
Unlike Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls VI isn't planned for PlayStation. Instead, it'll be a PC and Xbox exclusive, like Starfield....
- The Elder Scrolls VI, the sixth installment of Bethesda Game Studios' Elder Scrolls series, won't be released for at least another three years.
- A chart released as part of the FTC's legal case against Microsoft, the parent company of Bethesda, reveals that the game won't be available on PlayStation 5.
- The chart also shows that none of the mentioned games offer cross-platform gameplay, and the three most recent games won't be released on PlayStation consoles.
- The release date for The Elder Scrolls VI is still to be confirmed, but expected in 2026 or later.
- Initially, Microsoft's Xbox head stated that the game would only be released for Windows PCs and Xbox, but later retracted this assertion.
The sentiment of the article is neutral. It provides information about the release plans for The Elder Scrolls VI without expressing a positive or negative opinion.