Nature, Not Humans, Should Be the Model for AI, Says Artist Collective - Decrypt
Challenging conventional AI ethics, Theta Noir believes AI should mimic nature's sustainability rather than human excess....
- Theta Noir, a multi-disciplinary collective, believes that AI should take cues from nature rather than humans.
- They advocate aligning AI with "non-anthropocentric values" and sustainable natural systems like plants and fungi.
- The group envisions a future form of AGI called Mena, which merges humans and AI into a cosmic mind.
- Critics have raised concerns about bias in generative AI models and the perpetuation of discrimination.
- Theta Noir emphasizes the importance of including diverse perspectives in the AI discussion to address power dynamics and inequality.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive, as it highlights the potential benefits of aligning AI with nature and the need for diverse perspectives in the AI discussion.